Sunday 5 May 2013

Failure. Fail. Failed.


Failure. such a depressed word for me. Fail ugh that is bad also. Failed hahgh even worse.

Have you ever been failed on doing things that you do ? especially when you have prepare all things but then you fail. Pretty bad isnt it ?! Feels so depressed and so blue, right ? That's what i feel when i fail.


As human, failure is common things happens. People said that human's life is like a ferris wheel, one time you are in the top-est spot, then you are in the bottom-est spot. People cant be in the top-est spot without passing the bottom one, and people in the top-est has felt how to be in the bottom one. Based on that explaination, i do believe that failure is one the most important things in life as a human.


As a planner and a well-prepared person, I always think, plan, and consider what i should do as preparation on what i will do next. Sounds complicated huh. but hell yeah, i prefer not to do things rather than do things without any preparation. Preparation for me is important, since it will reduce my worriness and of course the scariest one : failure. I hate failure. I hate to fail. That's why i manage myself fully-prepared so then i dont touch the failure zone. 



Eventhough i do preparing things to prevent failure, but hahh it still comes to me. Pretty sad huh. You do preparing then you do things well but you fail. It sucks much. Failure makes me depressed. Failure makes me sad. Failure makes me thinking of not doing the same things later since i m not a person who see a second chance. Once there is a chance, and you fail then you are not good enough and yes that things is not yours so find others thing fit you. Thats what my principal is.


But then i suddenly read an article about failure and i found some interesting things there.  it said that :



How we handle failure determines how we live.  men, that's jlebb. I keep thinking of the words and i realized that i shouldnt change my direction if i fail, especially when the things i do is what i really want to do. Anyway the purpose of why i make this article is because i want to share my feeling and my thought about failure. Perhaps there are a lot of people are thinking the same way that i do then perhaps i cant change their mind so that i and they or we can step up and move on together away from the failure.


my psychologist friend said that " failure is an event that every human ever get in life. The most important is not why you fail or why you dont prepare well or stuff but how you can manage your failure to move on." 


She added "imagine yourself riding a bike, in condition you dont ride a bike yet before. You fail right, then after that it is your choice whether you get up and do biking again or you stop and there will be no bike ride for you forever."


The main point of what she said is not thinking of why you fail but how you manage your failure afterward : Try again or Change direction. ah men i fail a lot when play games but then i try and i try again until i won, but still life is more complex and harder than a computer game right. Since i only have one life and i cant recharge that right ?



HAAA why God ? why i cant be so grateful by getting failure from YOU. Many people has the worse experience and failure more than me, and that what i should consider of. But still i afraid of doing the same things since i am afraid of failing again. In the end it is on our hand to choose rather to do it again and try again or stop and change direction like what i always do. This is probably my worse worse nightmare and daymare of my life which i am scared and afraid of : a failure.



sankyu. arigatou. adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment